Subject: [Leica] Chromatic Aberrations!
From: images at (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Aug 13 09:05:40 2008

At 11:30 AM 8/13/2008, you wrote:
>Nikkors aren't immune to CA (with the possible exception perhaps of the
>17-35). I'm surprised that we don't hear more about CA.  Maybe that's
>because a lot of people just don't look that closely at their images. Or
>they're only looking at 12mp file sampled down to fit on PC screen.

I put the original photo back up since the link was broken.  I have
to examine photos at 100% for stock agencies so I see this kind of
stuff all the time - from Canon lenses, not Leicas!

Lightroom has a CA adjustment but I've never been able to get rid of
any CA using it.  I use the Gaussian Blur trick but it takes time.
:-(  I'm glad I don't use Canons anymore!

Tina Manley

Message from drodgers at (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Chromatic Aberrations!)