Subject: [Leica] Wrist pain ergonomics
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Aug 12 21:58:28 2008

Bob Adler offered Mark Rabiner good advice!

Subject: Re: [Leica] Wrist pain ergonomics

>>Using a mouse? Right handed? Switch to left handed...

Keeps one's mind balanced :-)<<<<

Hi Bob,

Without Mark getting x-rays or other medical attention you've given him the
best advice he can try at the moment. Free! :-)

Switch the mouse to his left hand and quickly learn how to work it left
handed. I had to do that a few years ago due to a shoulder injury and it was
quite easy to work with the "wrong hand" as we maybe accustomed to.

Sure eliminated a the pain and pill taking.

ted