Subject: [Leica] Fakes
From: scheng at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Tue Aug 12 18:34:23 2008

Hi Tina,

I believe every singer at the opening ceremony was lip synching. I
knew the little girl's voice was definitely lip sync'ed when I first
watched it. Not too surprise that her voice was not used. You have to
realize that China's national prestige was at risk (and about $10B).
As a producer, what would you have done?

It doesn't mean I condone the voice substitution but I understand it.

It's entertainment after all. Fundamentally no different than a
Madonna concert. :)

Nothing on TV is real as far as I am concern.

Regards,
Spencer