Subject: [Leica] Fakes
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Aug 12 17:06:19 2008

I'm surprised to read that people feel so strongly about this. The opening
ceremony is simply entertainment or theatre, like a super Hollywood
blockbuster movie. Seems like they put on a pretty spectacular show to me.
Now Michael Phelps you could consider to be a REAL annoyance ;-) ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/