Subject: [Leica] mcquestion
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sun Aug 10 12:48:15 2008

Sonny,

I am assuming his iTunes library is on a Windoze box?  If yes all he
needs to do is to do a backup of his entire itunes library to a CD or
DVD then in his new MacBook do a import  from the backup.  He will need
to tell it his name and password to play any songs he bought from the
itunes store.  I know this process works going from Mac to Windoze as I
put my iTunes library on my old Windoze notebook so I can listen while
on location.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography