Subject: [Leica] haze? where it came from?
From: hoppyman at (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Aug 8 19:10:06 2008

Nihao Qiao. I could not see your photos before. I agree with Doug. I think
that you have a light leak in the camera body. This does not look like a
lens or film processing fault.
If it is in the eyepiece I do not know what the right method is. Many older
cameras need the light seals replaced. It is usually easy to do it yourself.
When I had older film cameras I used replacement light seals from a man
called Jon Goodman. I replaced the foam seals in about ten old Nikon
His seller name on eBay is interslice or you can search for light seal foam.
A kit is very cheap.