Subject: [Leica] PAWs : Weeks 22 to 30 i.e. back home
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Fri Aug 8 10:50:58 2008

Hi all,

after a two-month break from the list I'm back home and have uploaded a
bunch of  PAWs and alternates - week 22 to 30 - which you'll be able to
find here :
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2oo8/?g2_page=3>
as well as on the next page.

I had the opportunity to follow some of the threads by reading the
archives while I was away but could not answer as my distant access
settings won't allow me to post from a remote computer, DK why BTW.

I've seen beautiful photographs, and enjoyed the June and July contests
- congrats to everyone, and more particularly to the winners.

I'll be posting more of my usual stuff later in the month.
Till then, comments and advice are more than ever welcome.
Wishing all well.

Philumix

 Sorry for duplicate posting if you belong to several lists.

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn) ([Leica] PAWs : Weeks 22 to 30 i.e. back home)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] PAWs : Weeks 22 to 30 i.e. back home)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] PAWs : Weeks 22 to 30 i.e. back home)