Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flower (ric aug 8)
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Aug 8 09:15:50 2008

Thanks to you folks who have commented. I've been in Little Washington
this week staying warm in the swamp;^) Back to the grind on Monday,
and will return to lists offer support to those who show up.

I remember picking cotton when I was a kid of maybe 10 or 12.
Granddaddy had a field of cotton in front of my house. I was so bad at
it, that I don't think anyone ever suggested another try at dragging
that oversized burlap sack thorough the light gray sand again.

Before he died, Daddy made me promise never to be a farmer. I don't
think it had anything to do with my cotton pickin' skills, but I've
had no problem keeping the promise.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: Friday Flower (ric aug 8))