Subject: [Leica] USA politics
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Aug 6 11:40:21 2008

I'd like to remind everyone that one of the LUG principles is that we don't
discuss politics or politicians, especially those in the USA. There is an
election coming up, and the temptation will be strong to make comments about
the presidential candidates or the political parties.

Don't.

If you want to discuss politics with people who know how to use a
split-image rangefinder, go over to the LUG Forum. See
http://leica-users.org/mailman/listinfo/forum

Brian Reid
LUG saloon keeper and bouncer

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] PESO: Media Frenzy)