Subject: [Leica] A mini-digital M (!)?--comment
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Tue Aug 5 04:46:33 2008

Why not? Flange to sensor distance in the micro 4:3 standard will be
20mm. M system register is ca. 28 mm. There's plenty of room for an
adapter. Even for an electronic one, maybe containing info about lens
RF cam to send to a hypotetical electronic RF in the camera.

I think this will be the basis of a new digital CL

Ed