Subject: [Leica] visoflex
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Aug 1 23:46:02 2008

Alan, I think we're talking about different lenses. While it's a 90mm
f4 collapsible lens it's the macro version that Leica developed only
4 years ago or so. It can be purchased with the close-up attachment
goggles like the 50mm Dual Range Summicron but focuses much closer.
The lens is current and can be purchased new with 6 bit coding. Is
this the one you have?

Len