Subject: [Leica] Grand Canyon Hike
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Fri Aug 1 18:37:28 2008

Just remember to bring along a saddle that fits him right and you'll be fine.

Greg Lorenzo
Calgary, Canada> Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 18:45:33 -0400> To:
lug@leica-users.org> From: images@comporium.net> Subject: [Leica] Grand
Canyon Hike> > LUG:> > I'm just recovering from all of the hiking in
Honduras and my husband > has signed us up for a hike down the Grand Canyon
on Bright Angel > Trail, spending the night at Phantom Ranch, and hiking
back up the > next day on the South Kaibab Trail. Just reading about it
sounds > very strenuous. Has anybody done this hike? Can a 62 year old woman
least it will be cooler! Help!> > Tina> > Tina Manley> www.tinamanley.com >