Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica d700 shipping (or so they say)
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Thu Jul 31 20:50:34 2008

Berube,

Hey man, don't knock wedding photography!.  It paid for 6 years of
University, a few degrees and a sports car before
I graduated and had to give up all that fun.

That enabled me to live as I do now.

Jerry Lehrer
La Jolla, California

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Re: Leica d700 shipping (or so they say))