Subject: [Leica] IMG: Portrait of a shameless moocher
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Thu Jul 31 14:45:19 2008

Jim,

Raccoons, skunks, 'possums,  cottontail rabbits, coyotes,and rattlesnakes.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Portrait of a shameless moocher)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] IMG: Portrait of a shameless moocher)
Message from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Portrait of a shameless moocher)