Subject: [Leica] IMG: Portrait of a shameless moocher
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Thu Jul 31 13:56:59 2008

Jim,

We have dozens in the canyon behind my house.  The come on the lawn to
steal bird food.
But fortunately we have 3 cats, one of which has quite an appetite for
squirrel liver!

Jerry

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Portrait of a shameless moocher)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Portrait of a shameless moocher)