Subject: [Leica] With the old Hektor 2,8 cm
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Jul 30 05:53:05 2008

Hi Luis,

You know I like the old lenses as you do. I don't have the 28mm
Hektor. I like the composition of the first photo the best. The
shadows walking down the stairs are neat. The slight amount of flare
from the light reflecting off the chrome railing doesn't bother me as
it is not so obvious in the photo. The second photo shows the
capability of the lens as far as sharpness and depth. I'm not so sure
about number 3. The back lighting from the street is the flare Nathan
is talking about. That doesn't bother me but the subject is less
interesting to me. But I would like to have this lens to play with. I
think it performs pretty good for it's age.

Best Regards,
Len