Subject: [Leica] Fwd: IMG model is not amused
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue Jul 29 08:36:41 2008

Daniel,

This is a wonderful image. It epitomizes how good a Rolleiflex can be in
the right hands.

I'm curious about the film, though. The border says APX 400. The caption
says APX 100. Not that it matters, but I was just wondering if the film
border was the actual border or a graphic used to frame.

Years ago I printed a square border with notches to make it look like a
Hasselblad. Within it I printed a (square cropped) Leica image. It was a
big print 16"x16". Everyone assumed it was medium format, and they
commented on how sharp it was compared to 35mm. That's when I realized
how good Leicas were. :-)

DaveR