Subject: [Leica] Public Service Anouncement
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu Jul 24 14:38:09 2008

Jim,

Very nice photo. I understand Virginia Creeper can also only have 3
leaves. It's very difficult to tell it from PI. Years ago when I lived
in Carmel I know I was exposed to Poison Oak. It was everywhere. We had
dogs that ran through it. My roomate got it all the time. I never once
broke out. Recently, while playing golf, I must have been exposed to PI.
I used some Tec-nu and that helped a lot. The rash went away in a couple
of days.

DaveR