Subject: [Leica] Leica d700 shipping (or so they say)
From: mark at (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Jul 28 10:53:09 2008

I also will be getting the new Leica D700  as soon as possible. How many
others of us I wonder?
Looking forward to using it with all my classic glass I've amassed since the
70's. Like the 105 2.5.
45mm pancake and 55mm f3.5 Micro-Nikkor

28mm 1.4 and 14 2.8

All will return to their original wonderfulness.
And not be hollow telephoto shadows of themselves.

F iso 64,000 and be there!
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from len-1 at (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Leica d700 shipping (or so they say))