Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 29 (ric)
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 27 21:12:22 2008

grduprey@mchsi.com wrote:

> i would never make the statement that our fuel prices are higher than those
> in Europe or Australia.  I know they are higher there, but they are very
> high
> right now for the US.

Rather than the absolute price, what we in the States/Colonies are having
problems with is the percentage increase.  Absent a change in driving
habits, the added cost has to come from some other budgeted item.  For some
of us food or clothing is the only budget item that can be squeezed any more
 (good thing I don't have to cut back on film & processing).

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) (gas prices (WAS: [Leica] IMG: PAW 29 (ric)))