Subject: [Leica] New Photos..21mm Elmarit Asph shots
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Jul 27 17:58:01 2008

Jim,

thanks for the comment.  From what I have been told, the haze is from the LA
area, but I agree it is a shame that even out away from the big cities the
air is getting hazy.  These are shot from the South Rim, and i am told the
haze is not as noticeable from the North Rim.  Even at that it is a
fantastic view.

gene

From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@bellsouth.net>