Subject: [Leica] OT wood pellets for fuel
From: simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun)
Date: Sun Jul 27 01:17:27 2008

Well one of the reasons they promote it in france is that they call it CO2
neutral
The woodpellets are prodruced from rapidly growing willow and pine trees.
The high temperature of the burner sophisticated control mechanisms as well
as exhaust heat regenerators make for a very clean exhaust.
I asked because i,m contemplating to change from the waste heating i have
now(floor heating fed by waste heat from a nearby powerplant) to either a
heat pump system that extracts heat from the water next door solar hjeating
etc . to these woodpellets burning devices.
Read a prdiction that within 10 years the cost of heating will outgrow the
cost of financing homes here in Holland where it hardly ever freezes
anymore.
simon