Subject: [Leica] covering the news....
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat Jul 26 15:23:52 2008

Phillip--

You are absolutely right on all counts.

The thing that worries many of us is that the concerns you have are
not at the center of the problem here. We see  an administration that
is attempting to slant coverage for domestic political purposes so
that America does not see the cost of this war.

Hell, we even had a Secretary of Defense who so little valued the
lives of our military, he didn't even bother to sign letters to
survivors -- he used a machine to do it.

Our country should be reminded of the sacrifice that is being made here.

Ric