Subject: [Leica] Public Service Anouncement
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Fri Jul 25 18:53:21 2008

Quoth the wildlightphoto@earthlink.net :

> As long as the deer doesn't stop eating.

That's why I specified a hungry deer......

> Some people are not sensitive to the oil.

I was moderately sensitive as a youngster but seem to be mostly
immune to it now.  I also rarely notice mosquito bites... but I
haven't wanted to even TRY to find out if I'm still sensitive to
yellowjackets.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com