Subject: [Leica] In the Lab
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu Jul 24 08:52:23 2008

George. Glad you looked.  It is a fun program.  It gives the teachers
involved a chance to work and see things they might never have see, too.  It
really enriches their experiences that they can bring back to the classroom,
and the SEP program allows them access to very expensive equipment to do
pretty sophisticated labs in a high school or middle school setting.
Imagine being in a HS biology class and being able to transform bacteria
with a gene from a jelly fish and make it glow.  Cool stuff that hopefully
teaches some basic understanding of DNA, RNA and proteins beyond just doing
the cool stuff.

And yeah, Steve.  The gloves are a cool bonus.....  Some are even black.

Aram

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] In the Lab)