Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fawn and Doe
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed Jul 23 00:36:44 2008

On my recent vacation I got a rare opportunity to photograph Bambi and his
mother.  The "cute" factor is high enough that editing is hard.  Please
help me decide on the best.

15 pictures starting here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/joseph08/L1003563.jpg.html

These are full frames, no cropping yet, obviously most can use it.  M8, all
but the first with a CV 90/3.5.

And if you want to look at the rest of the pictures in the album, feel
free--it's the first edit of the first of three 2 gig memory cards.  Brief
synopsis:  North Cascades Highway. Winthrop, Washington. The canyons
between Lewiston, Idaho and Enterprise/Joseph, Oregon. Wallowa Lake State
Park. The road to Hell's Canyon, and the canyon rim.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Fawn and Doe)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: Fawn and Doe)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Fawn and Doe)