Subject: [Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Tue Jul 22 01:05:16 2008

Maybe that is why he kept losing his job! I can not
imagine many employers being satisfied with somebody
who apparently spent so much time on fora!
In the areas where I had some knowledge he seemed to
be somewhat wide of the beam, so I tended to be
somewhat sceptical of his views on things where I knew
nothing, and eventually directed all his posts to the
wastebin (trashcan) to save time.
Frank