Subject: [Leica] For Sale Friday
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Fri Jul 18 10:51:54 2008

I have the following items for sale....I'm looking to expand my Nikon D300
capabilities so I'm thinning the herd!!!

Leica M2 Body Chrome              $900

Voigtlander VC Meter                 $110

Leica 135mm Tele-Elmar            $325

All items are in good to excellent condition. The M2 was purchased from a
well known LUGGER and was CLA'd by Sherry a few years ago. The VC meter is
black and works perfectly.

The 135mm (F4) is in excellent shape and comes with both lens caps.

I'm happy to accept PayPal without any extra fee.

For more information, email me off list @ rclark01@comcast.net.