Subject: [Leica] I have sinned too - in Paris
From: mads.christensen at (Mads Christensen)
Date: Fri Jul 18 01:18:29 2008

It seems like ages ago when I was walking the streets of Paris in May 2005
with my loved one.

Here are almost a dozen of photos from the river, from inside and outside of
bars, from the streets, from the Metro and some other places:

<> and

C&C are welcome.

Kind regards

(Hexar RF, Hexanon 21+35, Summitar, Kodak BW400, some cropping here and

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] I have sinned too - in Paris)