Subject: [Leica] re: I left my Leica on a train
From: manolito at videotron.ca (EPL)
Date: Thu Jul 17 08:17:43 2008

In 1991, while visiting the Bin Ladens' ancestral village in southern Yemen,
I left a bag full of Leicas on the side of a road while I climbed a hill for
about an hour with one Nikon to get pictures of a mosque built in Muhammad's
lifetime. The bag was there when I came back. Lesson learned.

The next year I forgot my M5 with 35/1.4 Aspherical under my seat on the
NYC-Washington Amtrak. Left the station, caught a cab. Came back half an
hour later, found the train, camera and lens were still there under the
seat. Lesson learned.

Emanuel