Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: wet in England
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Jul 15 11:43:45 2008

This week's pictures were all taken on Tuesday and Wednesday in
Brighton and in London, with my new (almost) pocketable outfit, the
Olympus E420 with the 25mm pancake lens.

Anyway, the weather was lousy, our flight home was delayed by more
than 2 hours, but it was still a great trip. Selected snippets are here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=149

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain