Subject: [Leica] Some Elmars
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Mon Jul 14 06:54:21 2008

I would add the 21mm CV to the LTM kit.
I had a pre-war Elmar 35mm. It's better off in the hands of the
Japanese collector I sold it to.
I just couldn't make the flat contrast, and flare, work for me.
s.d.

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Some Elmars)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Some Elmars)
Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Some Elmars)