Subject: [Leica] FS: Book, fine prints
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jul 11 20:27:08 2008

FS: "wild light 1971 - 2007" book

Here are some readers' comments:

"I'm thoroughly impressed"
"I highly recommend it to everyone"
"A wonderful book of exquisite wildlife photography"
"I could not put it down. It is simply fantastic"
"This is a fine collection of images, a wonderful narrative and an
inspiration"
"... better than most I could buy in a regular bookstore"

More info at http://wildlightphoto.com/book.html
"wild light" may be ordered through blurb.com at
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/138906
or directly from me.

FS: Fine prints

Examples of the prints available for purchase are at
http://wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html
new prints:  Desert Cottontail
http://wildlightphoto.com/mammals/lagomorphs/deco03.html and Acorn
Woodpecker http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/picidae/acwo02.html are now
available as 8x10 (approximately) prints.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
e-mail wildlightphoto@earthlink.net