Subject: [Leica] Leica / Voigtlander Items For Sale
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Fri Jul 11 11:04:05 2008

I have the following items for sale....I'm looking to expand my Nikon D300
capabilities so I'm thinning the herd!!!

Leica M2 Body Chrome             $900

Voigtlander VC Meter                 $110

Leica 135mm Tele-Elmar            $325

All items are in good to excellent condition. The M2 was purchased from a
well known LUGGER and was CLA'd by Sherry a few years ago. The VC meter is
black and works perfectly.

The 135mm (F4) is in excellent shape and comes with both lens caps.

I'm happy to accept PayPal with a three percent addition to the price.

For more information, email me off list @ rclark01@comcast.net.

Robert W. Clark

National Curriculum Director

CASE Project - Animal Science

National Council for Agricultural Education

Office - 717-459-3185

Cell - 717-648-2744