Subject: [Leica] LUG down..
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Jul 10 09:41:54 2008

I know that Comcast has started blocking the LUG as spam.
Maybe Cox has, too.

AOL does this frequently, but I've never seen a cable company do it before.
When an ISP does this, the outage typically lasts about a week.
It might be that if enough customers complain, they'll turn the block off
sooner than a week.

Call customer service and tell them that you're not receiving email from IP
address 192.147.236.5 and would they please fix this.