Subject: [Leica] IMG:News/Views
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Wed Jul 9 15:22:05 2008

Last week I was notified the picture in the link won a Third Place Award in
the University Photographers Association of America (UPAA) annual print
competition.
It was in the Science/Research category, and pictures a bio-sensor wafer and
test probes.  Non-Leica equipment, though  :~(
Photos were judged at the UPAA 2008 Symposium at Auburn University in June.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Work/Biosensor_MR+.jpg.html>

And for fun I re-arranged the pictures in my color gallery to give a
transition in color as you progress through the images in order.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Color/>

Alan

UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee