Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 Mishap
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Jul 6 03:13:46 2008

Get well soon Tina.

A few years ago I slipped on some ice in Bruges and fell forwards landing on
my M6. The camera came out of it better than I did! I was using a
Rapidwinder at the time and couldn't help thinking what might have happened
if the Rapidwinder had been pointing upwards when I fell on top of the
camera.

Steve