Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Jul 5 22:52:08 2008

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 3:41 PM, LUIS A GUEVARA <luis@sigmacumlaude.com>
wrote:
> Hi . I am a new member and would like information on the LUG Yearbook .
> What
> it is , where I can obtain one , and how to submit to this years edition.
> Thanks.Luis

The easiest way to submit is to just keep taking pictures. In December
Jim will open up the gates for submitting 2 of your best.

He'll remind us now and then of the details and we can ask silly
questions in the meantime (your's isn't silly, mine usually are). But
the bottom-line ... keep taking pictures and be ready to submit two
pictures (minimum 1 megabyte in size each) in December.

Daniel