Subject: [Leica] Happy Fortgh of July!
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Jul 5 17:04:10 2008

Barney, I read this as Marc and then Mark making what were meant to be
light-hearted posts. I am frequently prone to that as well. It is a useful
illustration though of how e-mail is not always interpreted the same way by
all, hence the usefulness of smileys as you have mentioned.
Did no-one else smile when they read Marc's "prat tell" for "pray tell" ;-)
Or Jerry addressing his reply to "Bernie" on ignoring typos ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/