Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 24mm Viewfinder
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Thu Jul 3 14:20:02 2008

This will work well with your film M and a 24mm lens, or your M8 and a 21mm
lens.

It comes with the box and leather case.

I think it is made of aluminum but I certainly stand to be corrected.  There
are wear marks on the top and back but it is definitely not a beater.  The
glass (?) looks good to me.

It is part #12 019; it may have been discontinued.  I see that KEH has a
used one  for $235 and Classic Connection (Sam Shoshan) has a used one for
$275. I'll sell mine  to you for $195 plus shipping and insurance at cost.

If interested please contact me off-list: rbaron at concentric dot net

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City

Replies: Reply from rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron) ([Leica] Re: FS: Leica 24mm Viewfinder)
Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] FS: Leica 24mm Viewfinder)