Subject: [Leica] Projectors......
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Jul 1 17:26:48 2008

Yama..... Yes, $12.   The funny thing is that there are a lot of them for
sale in the $10-50 region.... sometimes you need to wait, but they are out
there.....

My wife thinks I am buts for getting a Scanner ( Nikon Coolscan 4000) and
then a slide projector......  Who cares, it was $12!

There is an enormous difference between slide projection and computer
images... enormous.

Get a Pradovit and never look back........

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

So, I have to say, I want a projector now. Except, I doubt I could find much
use for it, my friends would probably think I'm a freak for buying a slide
projector machine. (But who cares what they think, right?) I couldn't
justify, as hard as I had tried, my leica purchase to them..they still think
I'm crazy!

Wait a tick, you got that leica projector for $12!??

-Yama Nawabi

Message from mknawabi at gmail.com (Yama Nawabi) ([Leica] Projectors......)