Subject: [Leica] [LUG] OT: E VIVA ESPANA
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Jul 1 12:58:55 2008

Hi Mark,

As Spanish I should say you thank you for your kind words. Fortunately Spain
has changed a lot with the democracy, personally I think that it should
still change a litle more, accepting all the Spanish people the different
ideological options with respect, but I don't want discuss more details,
here is not the place to say political opinions. I want simply add that now,
with the democracy I feel happy to be Spanish.

All the best from Spain and Catalunya
Luis