Subject: [Leica] Chromatic aberration/fringing in spectacles?
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Jul 1 07:55:28 2008

Peter,

I never saw anything like that. I have been using progressive lenses
for about 15 years now. That is with 3 different prescriptions. If it
were me I would change them out. It's bad enough I see CA in photos
from time to time without seeing it all the time. The only problem I
have is distortion while putting on the golf course. I've tried
single lenses just for golf but that doesn't work at all.

Good luck,
Len