Subject: [Leica] [LUG] OT: E VIVA ESPANA
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Jun 30 12:49:02 2008

Thanks to Didier and all other Lugger friends!. Nice to read (from Jim) that
California looks more as Spain than Spain! GO THERE TO CATCH SE?ORITAS!

In fact I'm not a fan supporter, neither an sports fan. Some days ago I'm
sure I've seemed stupid to Steve (Barbour), he was talking me that Spain had
a nice team, and thi is absolutely true, I don't know was he what talking
about!. Anyway, yesterday , meanwhile I was doing something else I was
listen the TV set and time to time, even! I've look on it!!!, on my case
this is quite extraordinary!.

Anyway, I'm of course happy and I've saw that the Spanish boys has do a
great match!

Saludos cordiales
Luis