Subject: [Leica] IMG: June Nawlins Wedding #2
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon Jun 30 10:17:31 2008

I guess a little more traditional wedding photos for this one. Sorry Don, no
kids again :(

But there was a 25 minute 2nd line which may be a record for an indoor
event.

The week before I was yelled at by the church coordinator for not wearing a
jacket to the ceremony. So of course this time I do and it's 90 degrees
outside. Smart,really smart.

Rachel and Michael were allot of fun to photograph, I had previously shot
their engagement session last year before they moved to Portland(huge
culture shock from NOLA to WA I'm sure!) I made a wedding guestbook for them
using Blurb adding some NOLA images in the book.

http://www.zoeicaimages.com/Rachel&Michael

Chris
NOLA