Subject: [Leica] US Pestulance (Postal) Service
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun Jun 29 09:28:19 2008

Jim, I guess that will be my next step--though the USPS envelopes
(especially the larger kind) are designed to hold dimensional objects, like
pre-packed film.  Since they're charging a premium for the service, and have
designed their own shipping materials, the least I could expect is for the
stuff to reach the destination in a timely manner.

I'm eagerly awaiting Chris' response, since this is a relatively new (for
me) development with USPS.

Thanks,
Jim