Subject: [Leica] LUG member book review
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Jun 28 15:42:32 2008

Folks, I have just received from Blurb the new book from Nathan, titled
"Once meses en Sevilla" (Eleven months in Seville).

It is a neat compact 8x10 or so, well bound and presented in stylish black
layout. Something more than fifty bw photographs, all shot with Leica
rangefinder cameras. I was impressed with the neutrality of the
reproduction.

I very much enjoyed this book. The subjects are in the vein of Nathan's
travelogues with definite Luis overtones with the location naturally.
Definitely recommend this one for all who enjoy Nathan's photography on the
group. Of course there are bars, food and senoritas included.

Cheers

Geoff

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/