Subject: [Leica] Ah! Back to the Great Filter Dispte!
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu Jun 26 19:34:46 2008

Is this about filters, or UV filters for protection? Graham uses filters
that change the image, and very beautifully too, not for protection. All my
lenses have inexpensive UV filters on when in storage, which come off while
shooting. In the the hot humid dusty environment I stay in, it slows down
the growth of fungus on the front element, as well as reduces the dust that
gets in.
Cheers
Jayanand