Subject: [Leica] 21mm M Biogon question
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Thu Jun 26 15:38:06 2008

Sonny und Mark und Akhil,

I have found that an ultrasonic cleaner is the best way to clean really
dirty filters.  O f course do not
use it with polarizing or other cemented or laminated filters.  ONLY
solid glass filters.  They will not
adversely effect coatings, even Inconel anti-IR coatings.

Jerry

Message from alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] 21mm M Biogon question)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] 21mm M Biogon question)