Subject: [Leica] Panasonic Lumix LC-1
From: mstoesz at wyoming.com (Mike Stoesz)
Date: Thu Jun 26 14:03:09 2008

Howdy from Wyoming;

I recently acquired, from a list member, a wonderful and fun Pana/Leica or
is it a Leica/Pana, the Lumix LC-1.  I am enjoying it very much and wonder
how many other list members are using this camera in either variation?  What
is the largest print you are finding acceptable? And, are you satisfied with
the image tone and resolution for large prints?

Although I purchased it primarly for use as handy carry-around camera, I may
use it for landscapes and perhaps even portraits and weddings.

I am truly impressed with the location of the controls and simplicity of
operation and this is leading me to consider finding a Panasonic L-1 DSLR.
Does anyone on the list have one of these and what is your impression?  I
rarely use ISO over 400 so digital noise at high ISO is not a major concern,
ergonomics is.

Thanks, Mike

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] Panasonic Lumix LC-1)